Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Hour(s) @ MIX

If you were looking for me, tonight I was at Mix for happy hour with the girls. Ive only been for the late night club scene, but I discovered that they also offer a fabulous happy hour. Starting at 5 o clock, you will find mostly a middle-aged and business crowd. Perfect for networking or in my case, finding a professional man.

The vibe is very casual and the roof top setting (half outdoor/half indoor) is perfect for enjoying a cool Sacramento evening. The decor and music also reflect a hip sophistication.. Plush outdoor furniture and tables with built-in fire pits. You may also find a stock broker lighting up a very fancy cigar.


For $100, the girls and I enjoyed nine appetizers and nine glasses of wine! This is a rare find my friends.


Ahi Tuna

Banana Split

Happy Hour ends at about 7 but your presence is welcome for the rest of the night. The crowd transitions to a younger demographic (21-35) by about 9:30 and the DJ will start start spinning and open up the dance floor. Be glad you got there early before they enforced the pricey cover charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment